HELPFUL BOOKS & LINKS
This list contains resources, helpful links, and books, that we regularly refer to our clients. You will find everything here, from the address of the county courthouse to books you can read to your children to help them understand divorce.
Washington State Courts
Our Collection of Web Links
- Child support enforcement – How child support is enforced.
- Family Education and Support
- Parents without Partners – Parents Without Partners, Eastside Chapter 55 provides single parents and their children with an opportunity for enhancing personal growth, self-confidence and sensitivity towards others by offering an environment for support, friendship and the exchange of parenting techniques.
- American Coalition for Fathers and Children – ACFC is America’s shared parenting organization, “children need both parents”.
- Parent Trust for Washington Children – Parenting advice and tips
- Does Wednesday Mean Mom’s House or Dad’s? Marc J. Ackerman, Ph.D. – Amazon
- Families Apart: Ten Keys to Successful Co-Parenting, Melinda Blau – Amazon
- Surviving the Breakup, Joan B. Kelly and Judith Wallerstein – Amazon
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce, Elizabeth Thayer, Ph.D. and Jeffrey Zimmerman, Ph.D. – Amazon
If you would like more information on the divorce process, or to take the best divorce resources with you in print, please check out our free divorce guide or contact our office to meet with an attorney about your particular circumstances.