The Morris – Sockle, PLLC law firm is a team of Family Law and Divorce attorneys that have been fighting to protect our client’s rights during, and after, divorce for over 40 years. We are recognized as the premier Family Law firm in Thurston County. We are dedicated to obtaining the results that our clients need and want.
Our firm was founded by award-winning attorneys Frank Morris and Jeanne Sockle, who are committed to providing exceptional legal representation to all clients in the most cost-effective and time-efficient manner possible. We have built a solid team of skilled attorneys and experienced legal staff that continue to win the best possible results for our clients.
We work in partnership with you, our clients. We listen to you. We ask you to tell us your concerns, your needs, and your goals. We then work with you to build a winning plan of action for your case. You are a key part of the decision making throughout the entire legal process.
Our Commitments to our clients:
- To strive to treat each client with appreciation and respect.
- To listen to your concerns, priorities, and goals.
- To provide quality legal advice and develop reasonable strategies for success.
- To keep you informed on the status of your case.
- To return your telephone calls and emails promptly.
- To do what we can to minimize the costs of your case.
- To be as transparent as possible on attorney fees and costs.
- To provide understandable and accurate billing statements.
- To educate you on legal procedures and timelines.
- To respect your privacy and to keep your information confidential.
- To seek amicable resolutions whenever possible.
- To make all reasonable efforts to prevail on your behalf.
- To use the legal system to help you get what you want and need.
- To always have a positive attitude and an eye to the future.